Behaviour Interventionist: Flexible schedule, fun activities, and opportunities to learn.
Would you like to further your knowledge on ABA principles, work as part of a clinical team, and spend your days in a fun inclusive environment?
The Place: This private ABA teaching home has been in operation since 2013 and employs a variety of people, including a board-certified behaviour analyst, a speech language pathologist, behaviour interventionists, art therapists, fitness trainers, and more.
The Position: We are seeking people who are wanting to learn ABA intervention strategies, to help a young woman develop independence in life, social, communication, self-regulation, and community engagement skills. Experience is an asset, but we will provide on the job training. This position involves working as a team member to reduce our client’s challenging behaviours while increasing positive behaviour and quality of life. The applicant must be willing to obtain a clean criminal record check and valid first aid certificate. This position includes working evenings (3:30-8:00) and weekends but is flexible.
The Location: Located in Cordova Bay, Victoria, BC
Starting Wage: $22.00/hour
Why Should You Apply?
• Individualized training in ABA
• Salary to increase incrementally with experience
• Flexible schedule
• Enjoyable work environment with supportive co-workers
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Great opportunity for those looking to pursue education, special education, psychology, speech language pathology, counselling, or occupational therapy
Please email program manager Taylor (email@example.com) with your resume.