From $50,000 a year
Saveur Restaurant, located in Victoria’s historic Chinatown, values using locally sourced ingredients, working with Vancouver Island farmers, and working towards a community-driven and sustainable business model. We strive to provide a one-of-a-kind gustatory experience for our guests by providing exceptional service in all areas.
We are seeking a permanent, professional, and energetic Bar Manager & Mixologist to join our friendly and inclusive team.
This position is a combination of Bartending and Serving. We are looking for a creative person with a flair for creating out of the ordinary experiences with a minimum of five years experience in this field. We would love to see someone who can come up with new ideas and use unique ingredients to come up with sensational beverages for our patrons. Some wine knowledge is an asset. You will be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the bar area, maintaining the high standards that people expect from their experience with us.
- Fast, efficient, and clean
- Have your Serving It Right
- Accurately cost cocktails
- Responsible for inventory on a nightly basis
- Able to converse with guests professionally and with courtesy
- Creative: you have a well rounded knowledge of & the ability to create syrups, infusions, classic cocktails, and the drive to create new beverages based on seasonal, local ingredients to surprise and delight guests.
This position is a full time salaried position from Thursday through Sunday.
Your salary is based on your level of experience. Please note, we are a non-tipping restaurant and instead apply a service charge to provide our staff with a consistent living wage. We offer a complimentary meal during and a beverage after your shift. We are also offering a $500 hiring bonus after six months.
Please send us your resume by email and we will contact eligible applicants for an interview. You must already be residing within Canada in order to apply for this job.