Automotive Service Technician
The Jim Pattison Auto GroupVictoria, BCa month ago
The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 28 locations and 16 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience to apply.
Jim Pattison Subaru Victoria is hiring for a Apprentice Service Technician to join the team.
Reporting to the Parts & Service Manager, you will be passionate about providing exceptional vehicle maintenance and have a results oriented outlook on all maintenance or repair work. As Automotive Service Technicians for our premium brands and high volume locations, you must be self-motivated, high energy, dynamic and results-oriented with a proven track record of vehicle service excellence.
Our Automotive Service Technicians are responsible for offering a consultative, results oriented approach to vehicle repairs by performing the following duties:
- Performing the work described in the work orders efficiently and accurately, based on the dealership and manufacturer standards.
- Determining the cause of any defect and repairs it. Detects the defects in the vehicle, based on the customer’s complaints and his/her own inspection.
- Ability to handle rapidly increasing work load.
Education and Experience:
- Level 2-3 Apprentice Service Technician certificate
- Brand experience an asset but not a necessity
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge of rules surrounding automotive safety, best practices and consumer protection.
- Excellent organizational and realistic time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative.
- Driver’s license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract required.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted