Assistant Store Manager
Victoria Electric BikesVictoria, BC12 days ago
Be part of the Fastest growing and Best Electric Bike store Teams in Victoria BC!!
This is a key Bicycle Store Management Team Role. We are growing and have an amazing opportunity available to help shape and develop the Victoria Electric Bike brand and further your career. As the Assistant Store Manager you will have a lot on your plate in supporting the Victoria Electric Bikes team with strong day-to-day operations to build an amazing experience.
The primary focus is building a strong retail store environment through Passion, Planning, Problem Solving, Stress Management, Store Operations, Merchandising, Inventory Control, Bookkeeping and Customer Service Internally while all the time being an Inspirational Leader.
This position requires an individual to be adequately versed in computer applications related to Scheduling, Budget tracking and Buying- LIGHTSPEED KNOWLEDGE WOULD BE AN ASSET, but not a deal breaker.
COME JOIN US FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE FUN AND WORK IN AN AMAZING ENVIRONMENT!!!
Why Join Us?
- Fastest Growing E-Bike Store in Victoria
- Competitive compensation and plus Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Store Discounts
- Working directly with the business owner
- Entrepreneurial Spirit embraced and encouraged
Job Requirements-Must Haves:
- Customer Service: serving every customer with exceptional work and a great attitude
- Delegation and proper follow up with team members
- Participating and collaborating with Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Passion for Sales, Learning and Teaching others
- An eye for Detail and Sales Floor Cleanliness/Execution
- Working with urgency and accomplishing tasks personally and through others
- Effective and clear communication with ownership of responsibilities
Skills and Experience-Nice to Haves:
- Bicycle buying or knowledge of trends(soft goods/hardgoods) within the Electric Bike business nice, but not necessary however, retail knowledge will be big asset
- Ability to maneuver 40+lbs bicycles around
- Experience in payroll, scheduling, receiving and process driven policy
- Positive attitude, problem solving, attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $52,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
Victoria Electric Bikes is adhering and following all Covid-19 precautions recommended by Health Canada and is promoting the safest possible workplace for our staff.
Education: Secondary School (preferred)
Experience: Retail Management: 1 year (preferred)