Division: Residential Status: Full Time
Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited has been performing tree care and vegetation management services across Canada since 1930. With over 850 employees, we continuously pride ourselves on unmatched quality and safety. Davey Tree has numerous crews that are professionally trained to provide tree trimming and removal services to ensure the scope of this contracted work is completed safely, and well before any deadlines. Our relatable experiences and industries serviced include notably Utilities, Municipalities, Government, Rail, Commercial and Residential.
With residential tree service offices across Canada, Davey and our employees are dedicated to providing all aspects of professional tree care for our customers. Davey Tree arborists live and work in your community. Our widespread team allows us to build a relationship with our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience.
Position Overview - Assistant District Manager
In this role you will support the District Manager in team leadership and work execution in addition to building the customer base of the district in your territory. You will be relied on as an Arboriculture expert and be expected to provide insight and guidance to those on the team.
- Oversee, direct and support several crews as well as office staff.
- Be involved in all aspects of leadership including:
- Employee Development
- Assist in the development of regional strategies in congruence with the Sales Arborist and District Manager to create and establish new business development opportunities.
- Play an integral part in the sales of the district.
- Equipment and asset management.
- High School diploma with a minimum of 5 years' industry experience.
- 2 or 4-year post-secondary degree.
- Certified Arborist an asset
- Landscape Exterminator PHC License is an asset.
- Valid provincial driver's license. Licensed to drive a 5-ton vehicle and air brake endorsement considered an asset.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Competitive Compensation Package with performance based bonus potential
- Excellent Benefits package, RRSP and careers advancement opportunities.
- Employee owned company with stock purchase available after 1 year of service.
- Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Davey provides ongoing training.
- Continued advancement opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, provincial law.
You can send your information to the email below or by completing the job form: