About The Role
The Assistant Controller manages the day-to-day operation of the Accounting Office. Primary responsibilities include financial analysis and financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control.
Required Education and Experience
• 4-year bachelor''s degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; no work experience required.
Core Work Activities
- Assisting in Management of Accounting Team
- Managing Projects and Policies
- Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge
- Proving Financial Information and Guidance to Others
- Maintaining Finance and Accounting Goals