Assistant Boutique Manager - Mayfair
Nestle NespressoVictoria, BC14 days ago
We are looking for an Assistant Boutique Manager based at our Mayfair location reporting into the Boutique Manager. As an Assistant Boutique Manager you will be working on sales and customer service, leadership, team management, operations, and training and coaching.
A day in the life of an Assistant Boutique Manager
Your Key Activities and Job Responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure the Boutique is clean (well-ordered, correct equipment, properly presented);
- Ensure that the organization runs smoothly regarding customer expectations (reception, waiting time, and tastings);
- Monitor the Service Excellence and provide the right guidance and improvement advice;
- Welcome, advise and guide clientele and identify their needs;
- Advise both prospects and Club members on Nespresso products and services;
- Initiate Club members to the art of coffee tasting and develop their curiosity about our full range of products;
- Maintain a proactive approach towards the customers;
- Respond appropriately to customer complaints;
- Manage the presence of the Coffee Specialists and distribute their daily tasks (i.e. tasting area, stock control, reception of deliveries, etc…);
- Organize maintenance of the Boutique and manage the related files;
- Transmit necessary information to other departments to ensure the smooth running of the Boutique (security, cleanliness of premises, maintenance);
- Inscribe new Boutique customers, open their account, present the Boutique and Club services, and assist them in their selection during their first purchase;
- Manage the stock (machines, capsules and accessories) as well as the necessary POS material;
- Anticipate the requirements for each area of activity and ensure continuous adequate stocks, place orders, check the deliveries;
- Monitor the optimal delivery plan (frequency / cost / product availability);
- Implement the application of operational procedures and follow the Quality & SHE systems, including the compliance to all Nestle Nespresso, CARE guidelines & standards and to local regulatory requirements;
- Motivate team to help implementation of quality standards;
- Ensure safe working conditions.
What will make you successful?
In a successful candidate, we are looking for:
- 3-4 years of in direct customer sales on top of the line products & services;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of coffee and products is an asset;
- Ability to deliver customer service that meets or exceeds the customer expectations;
- Experience with the implementation of systems and policies with regards to retail;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Team-building skills;
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some evenings;
- Knowledge of coffee from the source to in the cup.
We have a friendly, supportive team with a coaching and mentoring environment. There are real opportunities for future development and progression – this really could be a move towards the exciting Retail career you’ve always wanted.
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestle including a comprehensive total rewards benefits package including Health and Dental benefits that start on day one. As well as a Company matched retirement savings plan, an annual bonus, and excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company.
This is a full time, and permanent opportunity. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 4 years (preferred)
- Retail sales: 4 years (preferred)
- Retail management: 3 years (preferred)
- Gestion: 4 years (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place