Polaris Motion is a leader in advanced manufacturing technologies. We are growing and are seeking motivated people to join our talented design and development teams.
Market areas include aerospace, automotive, marine, medical, packaging and information and communication technologies (ICT). Techniques include ultra-fast, laser-based machining, 3D metal printing, ultra precision optics, hardware-in-the loop test systems, robotics, simulation and CAD/CAM.
Our design activities include digital and analog electronics, power electronics, applications software, systems software, real-time systems, laser optics, machine vision, and mechanical design. We've developed unique, industry leading motion control technologies and we continue to push performance envelopes.
Our company values are: commitment, integrity, truth, and respect (CITR). We promote a culture that is innovative, creative, and competitive; one that fosters a climate of high team spirit, fun and accomplishment; and one that promotes personal growth and development. We strive to empower our employees to achieve their full potential.
We are currently seek individuals with software programming experience. New team members will help expand and fulfill our product line. You will join an environment of high collaboration. Work will include applications programming, and testing.
If you are a motivated programmer, engineer, mathematician or scientist, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Work will include applications software programming.
- Work with a cross functional team of software developers, engineers and scientists to design state-of-the-art products.
- Research new technologies and methods and suggest new ways to improve the company’s products and processes.
- Support your developed works with documentation and communications to internal and external customers.
- Participate in peer review of designs; provide and receive critique in an effective manner.
- Manage multiple priorities and task simultaneously.
- Post Secondary Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Science, Engineering, or Pure Science.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Applications software programming
- Windows Operating System
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Jira, Jenkins
- C# Programming
- Multi-threaded Programming
- Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Messaging
- Writing Unit Tests
- Version Control Systems
- Software Testing Techniques
- Interacting with Hardware
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Applications Software Programmer”
Polaris Motion is in Victoria, B.C. on beautiful Vancouver Island. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive extended health package. If you are self motivated and enjoy working in a professional environment with a bright and talented team of product developers, you’ve found the right place. We’d love to hear from you.