BC Pension Corporation
We are seeking an Application Solutions Analyst – SharePoint and O365 to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada.
As an Application Solutions Analyst you will be a part will be engaged in fast paced and challenging work. You will develop technology solutions as apart of the Microsoft 365 project, helping contribute to the Corporation’s Plan 20/30 objective of increasing quality and efficiency in everything we do. You will work directly with business staff and leaders to cooperatively develop and support solutions in SharePoint and Teams.
Alongside the IT Service Operations team, you will work to develop multi-year technology and service roadmaps, plans and strategies. This role requires an engaging, creative, and forward-thinking individual who is eager to work with new technology and help define how that technology is used to shape the future of our work.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree, technical diploma or equivalent experience in Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
- A minimum of five years of experience in designing, building, configuring, testing, integrating, administering and supporting COTS and cloud SaaS based solutions, including upgrades and change planning, coordination of changes, process improvement, technical documentation, and Tier 2/3 operational support.
- A minimum of five years of experience in designing, building, configuring, testing, administering, and supporting solutions based on SharePoint and integrating with Microsoft Office 365, Teams, OneDrive, Power Apps and other Microsoft products/services.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a SharePoint Online developer, configurator, including hands on experience with application services framework including workflow, search, managed metadata and user profile services.
Cover letter: Please do not submit a cover letter; it will not be reviewed.
Resume: A resume is required as part of your application, however, it may not be used for initial shortlisting purposes. Ensure your resume includes your education, the start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and any relevant information that relate to the job requirements.
Questionnaire: As part of the application process, you will be prompted to complete an online questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements. Responses will be used to shortlist applicants against the job requirements. Please allow approximately 30 minutes to complete this questionnaire.
Please submit your application through the https://bcpensioncorp.prevueaps.ca/jobs/14421.html
Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm PST on the closing on October 26, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
Diversity & Inclusion
BC Pension Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We are committed to ensuring that reasonable accommodations are made available to persons with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection processes and will provide reasonable accommodations upon request. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. We will let you know about your status in this competition as soon as possible. If you have questions about this opportunity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose us?
There is more to Pension Corporation than you might think. We are an award-winning organization with meaningful purpose-driven work, where staff have impact and create peace of mind for those we serve. We have cultivated an outstanding community rooted in respect, where employees are inspired to have courage, take action, and be at their best every day.
Our new nine-year strategic plan, Plan 20|30: Our Future is Insight, will guide us from 2021 to 2030. To learn about our aspirations and objectives and how you can be a part of a people-focused organization that is grounded in operational excellence, visit bcpensioncorp.ca
What we offer:
- A variety of work options (modified workweek, on-campus work, or a hybrid of work from home/on-campus)
- Incredible campus with collaboration spaces
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities and scholarship programs
- Comprehensive extended health and dental benefits for you and your family
- Defined benefit pension program
- Health & wellness programs – lunchtime seminars, community activities and a comprehensive Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Opportunities to give back to the community and support not-for-profits
- Seasonal events and socials
- A robust awards/recognition program
- Discounts on BC Transit passes, travel and accommodation, cell phones and plans, and more
BC Pension Corporation has implemented a hybrid work model where staff are supported to work part of their time from home and part of their time in office. This will support our culture of community and connection while we continue to maintain flexibility, productivity, and collaboration.
The Corporation is committed to the health and safety of our employees and we are committed to taking every reasonable precaution against the hazards of COVID-19. As such, we are implementing a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. As of November 1, 2021, employees are required to confidentially self-disclose to the Corporation either proof that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19; or weekly COVID-19 test results.
New hires must satisfy the COVID-19 verification requirement as a condition of their employment offer prior to their employment start date. Details about the COVID-19 verification process will be provided at the time of offer.