Our firm environment is informal and built on a highly supportive team of administrators and lawyers.
- Are you confident to work independently and also as a cooperative member of a team?
- Would your former employers consider you to be reliable and competent?
- Will you support the success of our lawyers in their work by paying attention to details and ensuring that your work is well-drafted?
- Role + Responsibilities
- Clerical support with preparation of legal documentation, basic pleadings and correspondences
- Maintain filing systems (hardcopy and electronic)
- Organizing meetings and scheduling discoveries, trials, and other court dates
- Review and summarize discovery materials and records
- Calendar maintenance including managing lawyers’ desk and inbox
- Open and organize new client files
- Preparing application records
We are looking for someone who will appreciate the flexibility and opportunity a smaller firm offers while being conscious that the concept "team player" is not just a catch phrase. We work together as a team and support one another in the successful execution of our responsibilities. Both the Vancouver and Victoria offices offer a cooperative environment while sharing supportive resources. If you are looking for an opportunity to use your administrative skills for the benefit of a team, we would like to talk to you. Please send your resume and previous legal work experience by email to Vancouver(at)pcmlawyers.ca. Additional information on the role and our needs will be shared with suitable, potential candidates.