RBCVictoria, BC3 months ago
What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities located in Victoria, BC is looking to hire a General Branch Administrative Assistant to join their office. In this role, you will provide support to the branch operations dept., a variety of advisor teams as well as the branch management team. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a self-starter, and have a genuine passion for exceptional client service.
What will you do?
• Assist with account opening process – client documentation, transfer forms, data input, etc.
• Follow up on documentation with clients or back office as required
• Filing and general administration
• Assist Branch Ops with reception, deposits, disbursements, scanning and other activities
• Provide coverage for vacation and other absences
• Ad-hoc administration projects for advisor teams or branch management team as needed What do you need to succeed? Must-have
• Administrative experience
• Organizational and administrative skills required to perform activities in a deadline driven environment
• Exceptional communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Great attitude
• Passion for client service Nice-to-have
• Post-secondary degree
• Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
• Completion of the Conduct Practices Handbook (CPH)
• Previous wealth management experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
• Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
About RBC Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com. Join our Talent Community Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you. Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers. Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 730 View Street, Suite 500
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus Required
Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 03/03/2021
Req ID: 322139