Who we are
CommunityPlus provides in-home caregiving services across Greater Victoria from Saltspring to Sooke. We are locally owned and operated with over four dozen exceptional caregivers, nurses and allied health professionals including OT, PT and Podiatry services. Our owner and coordinators have over 25 years of community scheduling and all are caregivers.
We focus on our employee's security and wellness so they can focus on their passion for supporting others. We pay significantly more than the local living wage and have since we started six years ago. There is a single wage that goes up the same for everyone each year. We added health & dental benefits this year for 15h per week or more. Retention rates are more than 90% annually so our hiring is driven by growth.
Full & Part-time Caregivers
Community caregivers sought for full or part-time work. We have an amazing group with a great culture. Our caregivers are all experienced and provide a variety of services helping people to maintain their day-to-day independence through to end-of-life care. This may include personal care, medication administration, light housekeeping, companionship and escorts to appointments.
Working with Community Plus
- Work schedule, visit offers & care documentation on your mobile device or desktop
- $23.00 per hour
- Extra pay for weekends and short visits
- 15+ hours per week gets you extended health benefits including dental
- End-of-year bonus
- Up to 6 weeks of paid time off
- Gloves and other safety materials provided
- Employee-focused events
What we will need
- Two professional references
- BC Driver's License or ID
- SG Criminal Record Check
- QR Code confirming double COVID vaccination
- Clear TB Test
- First Aid/CPR
- Certified caregiver & other education documents
Call us at 250-658-6508 with questions.